Posted On: 01-19-2018
Replies: 23
Views: 371
0 Venison pastrami...
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Posted On: 01-19-2018
Replies: 10
Views: 99
0 Venison Backstraps (Super-Tender & Tasty)
Last Post: AJ
Posted On: 01-18-2018
Replies: 12
Views: 193
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,527 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,189 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 648,535 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 06-30-2016, 01:44 PM
Pit Master

PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All
PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All
Default FDA says NO raw dough, even if it's eggless

Well that sucks. Me personally I still eat raw dough with eggs, I like to live on the edge

But anyway, now they're saying that anything with raw flour is out too because it could carry E. Coli.

http://www.kgw.com/ext/news/nation-n...J2mSmcOagw8S0i

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 06-30-2016, 01:47 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitRow View Post
Well that sucks. Me personally I still eat raw dough with eggs, I like to live on the edge

But anyway, now they're saying that anything with raw flour is out too because it could carry E. Coli.

Well... ANYTHING raw can carry e coli. WTH?
Old 06-30-2016, 01:50 PM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

lol you think that'll stop me eating raw cake mix ?
think again !

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 06-30-2016, 03:12 PM
Miracle Whip Free Zone...

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
lol you think that'll stop me eating raw cake mix ?
think again !
Prezactly... That goes for cookie dough too...
I figger if it didn't kill me off as a kid it won't do it now.

HORIZON 16" Classic Offset
SToK Tower Grill
Weber 18.5"
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 06-30-2016, 03:51 PM
Pit Master

shellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To All
shellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To All

I'm still fighting over getting the bowl and beater!!!
Earnhardt Jr smoker
Brinkman smoke n' grill
a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Old 06-30-2016, 05:01 PM
Rub Mixer

zeroghd Is  A Name Known To All
zeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To All

I don't care what they say. I still GOTTA lick the bowl.

YS 640
Primo Oval XL
Lone Star Grillz 24x48
Not so Ugly Drum Smoker
Weber Copper Top
Old Smokey
Orion
Gasser
2 Sack Crawfish Boiler by R&V Works
24" Disco with custom burner
Red Thermapen
2-Maverick ET-733

Old 06-30-2016, 05:27 PM
Pit Master

PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All
PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All

I'm with you all on that, I still lick the beater and the bowl. My wife actually commented on it the other day saying "but that has raw eggs in it!" lol. Just another cover-your-ass thing from big brother. Pretty soon it won't be safe to eat anything unless it's cooked to the consistency of a charcoal briquette.
Old 06-30-2016, 05:52 PM
Rub Mixer

scubadoo97 Is  A Name Known To All
scubadoo97 Is  A Name Known To Allscubadoo97 Is  A Name Known To Allscubadoo97 Is  A Name Known To Allscubadoo97 Is  A Name Known To All
Default FDA says NO raw dough, even if it's eggless

I live dangerously. I drink booze, I eat rare and raw meat, I like a runny fried or poached egg, I'll lick the beaters, I smoke cigars. The end is near so better step it up and do more
Old 06-30-2016, 06:00 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

LOL---The only thing I ever licked out of the bowl was Frosting & Meltaway residue.

However When I was a Kid I used to eat Raw Bacon---It chewed good like Bubblegum.

Plus in the Old Days when I was Pumping Iron, I used to mix a few Raw Eggs in with my Protein Supplement every other day.
I think Old Arnold used to eat at least a Dozen Raw Eggs a Day!!!

Bear
Old 06-30-2016, 06:07 PM
Pit Master

BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Licking the bowl and beaters, especially with icing
Old 06-30-2016, 08:21 PM
Sausage Slinger

dward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To All
dward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To All

Guess I'll be an outlaw rebel and live dangerously......
Old 07-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Pit Master

My facebook just reminded me that 4 years ago I made a post about dipping raw cookie dough in raw brownie batter and eating it. Both of them contained egg and flour. lol. Guess I should be dead from that one!
Old 07-01-2016, 06:25 PM
Rub Mixer

scubadoo97 Is  A Name Known To All
scubadoo97 Is  A Name Known To Allscubadoo97 Is  A Name Known To Allscubadoo97 Is  A Name Known To Allscubadoo97 Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
My facebook just reminded me that 4 years ago I made a post about dipping raw cookie dough in raw brownie batter and eating it. Both of them contained egg and flour. lol. Guess I should be dead from that one!

Live dangerously or it ain't living
Old 07-10-2016, 10:02 AM
Go Faster.... Go Faster

Crewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:

These are probably the same idiots who say this,

"Smoked meats are associated with an increased risk for certain cancers due to the presence of cancer-causing substances -- carcinogens. For example, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons such as benzopyrenes from wood smoke are toxic".

What Are the Dangers of Eating Smoked Meat? | Healthy Eating | SF ...
healthyeating.sfgate.com/dangers-eating-smoked-meat-10162.html

Guess I should've been dead a long time ago..............
Old 07-10-2016, 10:39 AM
RIP Cowgirl Cassidy

BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All
BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All

not happening...I love raw cookie dough, and I think cake batter is better than the cake itself. I spatula clean the bowl, lick the beater, and try a few spoonfuls too.

As a younger man I ate raw egg whites blended in OJ with milk...my own version of an orange julius...and I lived.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Old 07-13-2016, 01:48 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crewdawg52 View Post
These are probably the same idiots who say this,

"Smoked meats are associated with an increased risk for certain cancers due to the presence of cancer-causing substances -- carcinogens. For example, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons such as benzopyrenes from wood smoke are toxic".

What Are the Dangers of Eating Smoked Meat? | Healthy Eating | SF ...
healthyeating.sfgate.com/dangers-eating-smoked-meat-10162.html

Guess I should've been dead a long time ago..............
If yer turning out creosote coated food..they have a point. But we know better

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Food & Cooking Safety