Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Cooking With Iron

Cooking With Iron If You Cook It With Dutch Ovens Or Cast Iron Pans, Here's Where You Want To Show It.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Rudy's with a twist
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Posted On: 01-20-2018
Replies: 17
Views: 257
0 Hey! Smoked-Meat, What's Cooking This Weekend?
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Posted On: 01-20-2018
Replies: 7
Views: 69
0 Venison pastrami...
Last Post: Meat Hunter
Posted On: 01-19-2018
Replies: 11
Views: 116
0 More briskets
Last Post: Abelman
Replies: 12
Views: 148
0 Venison Backstraps (Super-Tender & Tasty)
Last Post: Bearcarver
Replies: 13
Views: 208
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,528 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,192 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 648,609 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 02-21-2017, 08:14 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Jailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To All
Jailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To All

Those look great.

With that bacon and cheddar Ida hit em with some BBQ sauce.

I need to get me a griddle.......damn enablers.........

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 02-21-2017, 08:59 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailer View Post
Those look great.

With that bacon and cheddar Ida hit em with some BBQ sauce.

I need to get me a griddle.......damn enablers.........
I'm sorry... But not really...

Craig
Old 02-21-2017, 09:40 PM
Rub Mixer

Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All
Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All

It can't get better than that.

Smoke Vault 24
Vermont Castings Grill
Thermoworks Smoke
Old 02-22-2017, 10:52 AM
Pit Master

sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All
sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All

Hold the mayo on mine!!

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Chargriller Duo w/ SFB
Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
Weber Smokey Joe
Brinkman Electric Smoker
Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
Pink Thermapen
Purple Thermapen
Old 02-22-2017, 12:27 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_magnolia View Post
Hold the mayo on mine!!
I can do that for you Becky...

Craig
Old 02-22-2017, 12:33 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_magnolia View Post
Hold the mayo on mine!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
I can do that for you Becky...
I'll take her mayo, and a beer.

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 02-22-2017, 08:27 PM
Pepper Head

Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All
Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All
Default &quot;Cause sometimes ya just gotta have a burger

Craig, those look great but even better, I know they tasted great.

I am 100% in the "griddle on a charcoal cooker" for burgers. A year or two ago I got some griddle grates and use them a lot. Onions and burgers the most.

Ya did great there......
Masterbuilt 7 in 1

Last edited by Abelman; 02-22-2017 at 09:17 PM.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:35 PM
Keepin' on Smokin'

Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All
Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All

Damn good looking burgers Craig! I think this deserves some .

Smoke Vault 24
Old 02-22-2017, 09:30 PM
Tailgater

HornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To All
HornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To All

Those burgers look plump and juicy... compared to the ones I cooked on the grill Sunday night. I think I'll break the griddle out and give it another try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-22-2017, 09:39 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

spanked that right!

Old 02-23-2017, 07:28 AM
Cookin with fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
I'll take her mayo, and a beer.
I have both c'mon over...

Craig
Old 02-23-2017, 08:24 AM
Seasoned Smoker

dsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To All
dsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To All

Bacon burgers.... nuf said!

Yoder YS640
Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
Frogmats
Maverick ET 732
Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Cooking With Iron