Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Sports Talk

Sports Talk The Only Other Thing That Goes Good With Que & Brew, Is Sports. For You Sportz Junkies

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Poor Man's amazin smoker
Last Post: nickelmore
Posted On: 12-13-2017
Replies: 11
Views: 157
6 Cinnamon Roll Shooters...
Last Post: THE ICEMAN
Replies: 5
Views: 150
0 Thin Blade Knives?
Last Post: nickelmore
Replies: 9
Views: 52
0 Searing meat
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 1
Views: 19
0 Sanitizing equipment
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 23
Views: 369
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,462 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,975 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 644,723 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 03-27-2017, 10:08 PM
<--- my mobile office

Ryan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To All
Ryan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To All

Beings Creighton got knocked out first round, then my second favorite team Kentucky got sent home I'm really hoping for a gonzaga/Oregon final. I think Mark Few is one of thee best coaches out there and I've always enjoyed watching them play. However i want Oregon to win it all. Dana Altman is another one of those great coaches. I became a Creighton fan because of him, yes I live only 50 miles from campus, but I've always loved his style and just a damn nice guy. Let's go Ducks!

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 03-27-2017, 11:39 PM
Just One More....

Kicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To All
Kicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
LOL---Only one of my Final 4 picks got there---NC.

Oh Well.

Bear
Gonzaga for for me...

There's always next year..

ECO
Hobart Meat Grinder 4822 series
F.Dick 12 Ltr. Sausage Stuffer

There's only two types of Beer: Cold and Free.
_____
Jim
Old 04-01-2017, 12:16 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Should be some good hoops today.
Old 04-01-2017, 12:59 PM
Fishawn Wannabie

Doug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Yup should be, wouldn't it be funny if South Carolina won the whole thing :) I'm thinking North Carolina wins it all
Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
Weber Smokey Joe
Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
The Vortex
Old 04-04-2017, 12:42 PM
<--- my mobile office

Ryan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To All
Ryan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To All

That was a tough second half to watch first half was good. Think I saw 27 fouls were called in the second half. That Collins from gonzaga looked like the best player on the court when he actually was on it.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:39 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Anyone pick the winner?
Old 04-04-2017, 02:20 PM
Rub Mixer

bigun94 Knows How To Mop The Meat

late to the party on this, but i had UNC all the way.

of course a lot of that was picking with my heart.

never seen a UNC team play worse and win the title.

be nice to see that banner raised next year though.

also nice to be 1 ahead of dook again.
Old 04-04-2017, 05:17 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Funny---NC was the only one I had in the Final 4 who actually got there.

Was that some kind of record for worst Free-Throw shooting?

I swear one Duck missed 3 in a row. Might have been his Webbed feet.

Bear

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Sports Talk