Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Sports Talk

Sports Talk The Only Other Thing That Goes Good With Que & Brew, Is Sports. For You Sportz Junkies

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Poor Man's amazin smoker
Last Post: THE ICEMAN
Posted On: 12-13-2017
Replies: 13
Views: 170
0 Who want an Inkbird under their tree this year?
Last Post: vanhsia
Replies: 0
Views: 13
0 Searing meat
Last Post: Richtee
Replies: 2
Views: 26
6 Cinnamon Roll Shooters...
Last Post: THE ICEMAN
Replies: 5
Views: 153
0 Thin Blade Knives?
Last Post: nickelmore
Replies: 9
Views: 57
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,462 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,975 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 644,723 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 06-15-2017, 09:33 PM
The Commish

cliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God
Default Fantasy football set to Renew

Just a heads up- Yahoo is going to auto renew the Smoking Meat fantasy football league on or after June 27.
I had planned to wait until training camps began, but they are getting a bit antsy apparently.
If any of you are getting antsy I can renew the league before the 27th.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 06-15-2017, 09:53 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffcarter View Post
Just a heads up- Yahoo is going to auto renew the Smoking Meat fantasy football league on or after June 27.
I had planned to wait until training camps began, but they are getting a bit antsy apparently.
If any of you are getting antsy I can renew the league before the 27th.
I will get in this year, if there is a spot. Thanks for the heads up CC

Is it a Live Draft, or Auto Draft?
Old 06-15-2017, 10:07 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Ok by me. Plenty of time.

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 06-16-2017, 07:01 AM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

I'm in... thanks again... maybe not last place again... lol

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 06-16-2017, 10:28 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkonbutts View Post
Id ensure that if I got in BOB
Old 06-16-2017, 11:47 AM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Id ensure that if I got in BOB
Well get in then...that way I can get 2nd to last!!!

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 06-16-2017, 11:57 AM
The Commish

cliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
I will get in this year, if there is a spot. Thanks for the heads up CC

Is it a Live Draft, or Auto Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkonbutts View Post
Live for the last couple of years, I assume everyone will want to go live again this year.

Brian, I'm pretty sure you were 8th(out of 10) last season
Old 06-21-2017, 02:01 AM
Fire Starter

tyrel_warner Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smokingtyrel_warner Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smokingtyrel_warner Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking

I'm pretty sure I was basically last

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Old 06-21-2017, 07:48 PM
The Commish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrel_warner View Post
I'm pretty sure I was basically last

Nope, you were the 6th seed in the playoffs, finished in 6th
Old 06-28-2017, 04:40 PM
Fire Starter

tyrel_warner Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smokingtyrel_warner Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smokingtyrel_warner Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking

Woo not last lol

Old 06-28-2017, 06:38 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Cliff, have you renewed yet? I tried to access yesterday and could not find us.

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 06-29-2017, 05:25 AM
The Commish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark R View Post
Cliff, have you renewed yet? I tried to access yesterday and could not find us.
Done

It is important that everyone let me know if you are playing this year, if you are you can respond in this thread or PM me or send me an email. So far we have 8 confirmations-

cliffcarter
barkonbutts
Mark R
tyrel-warner
bigmikey
Kaiden
wysrob
Fishawn

Training camps don't start until the end of July, so the deadline to confirm will be July 29, after that I will open it up to new players.

If there is enough interest from members not already playing I can also set up a second league

Last edited by cliffcarter; 07-20-2017 at 05:29 PM.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:25 PM
Fire Starter

pitbull Is Just Starting Out

I'm in thanks

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Old 07-27-2017, 08:27 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

got so behind in the nascar...time...not me...

Old 07-28-2017, 08:24 AM
The Commish

The league is full, I'll start a separate thread with a draft time poll.
If there are more people that want to play we have plenty of time to set up another league

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Sports Talk