Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 10-25-2017, 09:11 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Default Interesting “freebie” book

Got this small “teaser” mag in the mail the other day. Has a tips section, recipes, methods and the science explanations many time of food prep. I kinda dig it...

PS: Included the “Roast Potato” article for yer perusal...

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Scan 3.pdf (919.0 KB, 225 views)
File Type: pdf Scan 4.pdf (1.64 MB, 40 views)
File Type: pdf Scan 5.pdf (1.71 MB, 32 views)

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 10-25-2017, 03:47 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Got the same teaser issue, plus "Cook's Country"... equally as good! I ordered both subs for a year... each provides 6 issues/year for dirt cheap. Looks like a couple great mags to have in the arsenal!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 10-25-2017, 04:10 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

That's pretty interesting reading Rich - quite a bit of science on the perfect tater I've been reading similar material on crispy chicken wings and trying to get a crispy wing that isn't fried.

Old 10-25-2017, 04:16 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sauce View Post
That's pretty interesting reading Rich - quite a bit of science on the perfect tater I've been reading similar material on crispy chicken wings and trying to get a crispy wing that isn't fried.
It’s all science. Grandmothers’ and wives’ tales have the rudiments but...
Old 10-25-2017, 08:26 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43789
Old 10-25-2017, 08:58 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
thanks Smoke - I’ll have to try that

Old 10-25-2017, 09:02 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
thanks Smoke - I’ll have to try that
Good as fried but without the grease...

Old 10-25-2017, 09:29 PM
Rub Mixer

Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All
Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All

Great mag. Father in Law had a stack of them in his summer house in S. Carolina. When on vacation there was the morning read with breakfast.

Smoke Vault 24
Vermont Castings Grill
Thermoworks Smoke
Old 10-28-2017, 06:59 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

read that gig! cool with it Hunky Cat!

Old 10-28-2017, 10:55 PM
Meat Mopper

Fishbum Is  A Name Known To All
Fishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:

Trying this out Sunday:
First off, you'll want to sprinkle your wings with a combination of salt, baking powder, and pepper, and then let them rest, uncovered, in the fridge for at least eight hours. This seasons the wings while dehydrating their skin and increasing their pH, ensuring extra-crispy results. Then, when you're ready to get cooking, just crank your oven to 450°F (232°C), place your wings on a rack set on a baking sheet and let them cook for about 40 minutes, flipping once midway through, until they're nicely crisped and browned. 3 parts kosher salt to one part baking powder, letting them rest 24+ hours in fridge now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2017, 11:25 PM
Meatasaurus

AJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To All
AJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To All

I tried the Roast Potato recipe for dinner tonight. I believe it will be on the menu for Christmas dinner. They were pretty good, crispy outside and creamy inside.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > From The Kitchen