Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 What beef cut for sausage?
Last Post: Bearcarver
Posted On: 01-18-2018
Replies: 6
Views: 174
0 Venison Backstraps (Super-Tender & Tasty)
Last Post: Bearcarver
Replies: 9
Views: 165
0 Shredded Chicken Fritters
Last Post: chefrob
Replies: 20
Views: 240
0 DDave's Reverse Flow Build
Last Post: Mark R
Replies: 21
Views: 303
0 OK dammit. The Cold’s got me down.
Last Post: zombini
Replies: 21
Views: 262
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,522 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,186 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 648,467 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 10-27-2017, 08:29 AM
canal Zone Brat

Kyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodKyote Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God
Default Hoow to do a Hog when it comes off the lang.

https://www.facebook.com/WorldFoodNe...7504855587828/

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 10-27-2017, 10:34 AM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

Nice... Just an FYI, you can embed Facebook Videos by clicking the in the tool bar when replying and enter the video number that is at the end of the URL.. Like above.. 547504855587828

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Old 10-28-2017, 10:21 AM
miss ya gary....

chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All
chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All

that crispy skin looks "to die for"..........

it's all good my friend..........
Old 10-28-2017, 11:06 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefrob View Post
that crispy skin looks "to die for"..........
YEah..that was not off a Lang I’ll bet. Altho I suppose one COULD get those temps... but baby..she’d be a roaring

Last one I did I kept about 325° and still din’t that “crackle” thingie..dang it. You apparently need to be around 400 for some time to get that going on.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Pork