Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 11-01-2017, 09:46 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Default Cold rainy day medicine

Maybe a few of ya know what this is and will be. Mmm. Will update.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0004.jpg (30.4 KB, 116 views)

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 11-01-2017, 09:52 AM
miss ya gary....

chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All
chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All

grew up on those 'cuz they was cheep..........not any more!

it's all good my friend..........
Old 11-01-2017, 09:55 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Ox tail... can't hardly find it around here anymore. Love that stuff! Always had it in a hearty soup...

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 11-01-2017, 09:57 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefrob View Post
grew up on those 'cuz they was cheep..........not any more!
Tell me...dayumm.. almost $10 there.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:03 AM
miss ya gary....

chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All
chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All

cheaper to reach for a ribeye sometimes...........

Old 11-01-2017, 10:19 AM
Pit Master

jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All
jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All

Looks like you will have plenty of rendering for some good gravy!

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...
Old 11-01-2017, 10:26 AM
The Mad Hunky!

I started browning in the pot with some bacon fat... PITA. Into my toaster oven at 350 for 25 mins..perfect! Just have to get the good bits stuck to the pan into the pot. A cup of water in the pan and back into the still warm oven for a few did the trick :{)
Old 11-01-2017, 10:34 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
I started browning in the pot with some bacon fat... PITA. Into my toaster oven at 350 for 25 mins..perfect! Just have to get the good bits stuck to the pan into the pot. A cup of water in the pan and back into the still warm oven for a few did the trick :{)
So, you headed for soup? Stew? Taters and gravy?

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:39 AM
miss ya gary....

we would brown them......add onion, garlic and oregano.........add water dried pinto beans and fresh hominy and simmer for 2 hrs.........finish with green onions and cilantro.........eat with chilis and tortillas or bolillo rolls.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:41 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefrob View Post
we would brown them......add onion, garlic and oregano.........add water dried pinto beans and fresh hominy and simmer for 2 hrs.........finish with green onions and cilantro.........eat with chilis and tortillas or bolillo rolls.
THAT sounds goood...

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:46 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Stew it is... taters, carrots, On-yun, celery. Pondering some cauliflower last hour or so.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:47 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Interesting... Mmm.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:53 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

Quote:
Stew it is... taters, carrots, On-yun, celery. Pondering some cauliflower last hour or so.
You gotta high yum factor going on there! Me grandmom always did a really hearty soup, with all kinds of root veggies in it, and used homemade chicken stock.

I like the stew approach, and the cauliflower idea... or maybe even small brussel sprouts...

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Old 11-01-2017, 11:28 AM
Keepin' on Smokin'

Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All
Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:

There's nothing listed there that I don't like. How about some buttermilk biscuits to go with that?

Smoke Vault 24
Old 11-01-2017, 11:30 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
There's nothing listed there that I don't like. How about some buttermilk biscuits to go with that?
Typically it would be Hunky rye (no seeds) But..I see the virtue of that call :{)
Old 11-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Can I get to MI in two hours......

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 11-01-2017, 02:18 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Well..apparently I mis-judged the culinary expanse of the forum. And that’s surprising to me! I’da thunk maybe a couple had had ox tail. Well..it IS awesome. But prolly NOT an “American” thing.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Keepin' on Smokin'

Quote:
Well..apparently I mis-judged the culinary expanse of the forum. And that’s surprising to me! I’da thunk maybe a couple had had ox tail. Well..it IS awesome. But prolly NOT an “American” thing.

I knew what it was but was assuming everyone else did too. Haven't had any since I was a youngster and lived in Michigan.

Smoke Vault 24
Old 11-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Wursthersteller

Snarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To All
Snarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To All

Gotta be truthful, never had it until a few years ago when a Jamaican restaurant opened up a few blocks from me office. Since then I have made it at home several times. Damn fine fare.
Bad Girls

If at first you don't succeed, keep on suckin' 'til you do suck seed. -- Curly Howard

Do not cry havoc when you should but hunt with modest warrant. -- William Shakespear

NRA Endowment Member
Certified Glock Armorer

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > From The Kitchen