Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 11-30-2017, 11:48 AM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Default Steak & Taters (Leftover Special)

Steak & Taters (Leftover Special)

This is one of my favorite Leftover Meals.
I like to say I invented it, because I never saw it anywhere else.

It starts out with some leftover Meat & leftover Baked Potato.
I’ve done this with Beef, Pork, Scallops, Shrimp, and other things. They all go Great with the Taters done like this.
This time it was some leftover Ribeye, and an extra Baked Potato I had Mrs Bear make a couple nights before when we had Baked Taters with another meal.

So I slice up a leftover Baked Tater into slices about 3/8” Thick.
Then I cut the leftover Steak into pieces about 1/4” X about 2” or less.

Then I put some Butter in a pan, and spread the Tater Slices out in one layer in the pan.
I keep the pan Really Hot, and flip the Tater slices over a few times, until I get a nice dark crispy surface on each slice.
Then I remove the Tater slices, and dump the Meat Pieces into the leftover Butter & Tater Juices that are left in the pan.
I flip the Meat pieces around a few times, and remove them when they are all Bubbly & Juicy.

Then I line the Tater slices around the perimeter of a plate, and Dump the Meat Pieces into the center of the plate.

That’s it—Easy Peasy, but tastes Great !!

Thanks for stopping by,

Bear

Slicing leftover Ribeye:

Ribeye all sliced up & waiting:

Leftover Baked Tater:

Baked Tater Sliced:

Frying Baked Tater Slices:

After First Flip:

Almost Done:

Steak slices dumped into leftover Butter & Tater Juices:

Steak pieces all bubbly & juicy:

Place Tater slices around perimeter & dump meat in Center:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1610.jpg (45.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1611.jpg (31.1 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1612.jpg (42.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1613.jpg (43.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1614.jpg (73.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1615.jpg (79.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1616.jpg (85.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1617.jpg (75.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1618.jpg (81.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1619.jpg (49.2 KB, 48 views)

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 11-30-2017, 01:35 PM
Seasoned Smoker

dsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To All
dsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To All

I've done something like that for a long time as well... good simple eats that taste great!

Yoder YS640
Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
Frogmats
Maverick ET 732
Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

Old 11-30-2017, 02:53 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgarner06 View Post
I've done something like that for a long time as well... good simple eats that taste great!

Thank You Deano!!

I do a few things like this, but this one is one of my Favorites.

I like to have something like this to Pick at & Nibble on, while my Eagles are Kicking some Butt !!!

Bear
Old 11-30-2017, 04:08 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

First off, what is this "leftover" rib eye you speak of...

Looks good John! Coming to your house soon!!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 11-30-2017, 04:25 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

I'd hit that plate Bear! What are you gonna eat?

Old 11-30-2017, 05:42 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
First off, what is this "leftover" rib eye you speak of...

Looks good John! Coming to your house soon!!

You're always welcome, but ya gotta give me notice.
Thank You Phil !!
Leftovers---They didn't use to have big enough Steaks for me years ago.
Then that Jerk-off "Dr" screwed my innards up 5 years ago.
Now We can share one steak between us.

And Thanks for the Points.

BTW: I didn't feel it, but my Son felt a rumbling a couple hours ago.
He looked it up, and it was an Earthquake near Delaware.
You feel it down there??

Bear
Old 11-30-2017, 09:17 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Only thing missing is a couple of fried eggs on top with the soft yolks running all over it all

Excellent!
Old 12-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sauce View Post
I'd hit that plate Bear! What are you gonna eat?

Thank You Unc!!

Bear
Old 12-01-2017, 05:58 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
Only thing missing is a couple of fried eggs on top with the soft yolks running all over it all

Excellent!

Thank You Mr Craig!!
Hmmm--Good Idea!!

Bear
Old 12-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Rub Mixer

Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All
Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All

Can't be your plate - no black pepper

Smoke Vault 24
Vermont Castings Grill
Thermoworks Smoke
Old 12-02-2017, 10:19 AM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth E Smoke View Post
Can't be your plate - no black pepper

Thank You Sir!!
I usually only overload the CBP on my Mashed Taters & Eggs.

Bear

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > From The Kitchen