Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 12-04-2017, 12:31 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Default Smoked Prime Rib (49th Wedding Anniversary Dinner)

Smoked Prime Rib (49th Wedding Anniversary Dinner)
Apple Smoke (Panned)

LOL—And You Guys thought I forgot how to Smoke Meat!!

Our 49th Wedding Anniversary is actually on December 27th, but we decided to have our Dinner a few weeks early because of all the other Holidays around that same time. We always have so much Ham & all kinds of other leftovers, that it’s not a great time for our Prime Rib & the few days of Prime Rib Sammies that always come after our Anniversary. Although most of the Prime Rib leftovers this time will be prepped and frozen until it’s time to SV them for future Suppers.
It’s hard to believe how stuffed our Fridge gets after the Big Family Christmas Party Dec 24, then Christmas Dinner at home on the 25th, then our Anniversary on Dec 27, New Years Eve Dinner, New Years Day “Pork & Sauerkraut”, and then finally my Birthday on Jan 3rd. Wheww—I’m beat just thinking about all that !!
However this year Mrs Bear will be checking into the Hospital again, and it will be on December 27—Our actual 49th Wedding Anniversary date. I’ll tell you all about it when it gets closer to that day, because I’ll be asking for your help again at that time. You guys were Great Help the last time.

So that’s why we moved our Anniversary Dinner up a few weeks!!!

Here’s how we did it:
This will be a 3.15 pound Prime Rib, after the bones have been removed.
I will be using Apple Sawdust instead of my usual Hickory at the request of Mrs Bear.
I will be again smoking with a Smoker Temp of 220°, so I can get the same Perfect Tender Medium Rare Pink Beef from Bark to Bark as always.

Morning (Prepping):
Rinse, Dry, and cut a block pattern through the fat cap to the meat. Then give it a good coat of Lea & Perrins Bold Steak Sauce” (formerly known as Worcestershire Thick), and put it on a Wire Cooling Rack, in a Foil Pan. Then apply some CBP, Garlic Powder, and Onion Powder. Then put it in my fridge until Smoking Time. I used to add some Sea Salt at this time, but I cut way back on Sodium since a Dr ruined my Kidneys (among other things).

Later (Smoking Time):
10:30—————Preheat my MES 40 to 220°. (Set at 210° to get 220°)
10:30—————Fill 1 1/2 rows of AMNS with Apple Dust, and light one end.
11:15—————Put Smoking AMNS on Right side of Smoking Rack in bottom position, just above the Chip Dumper.
11:15—————Put Roast on wire cooling rack, in foil pan, on Smoking Rack in 2nd Position of 6 position smoker.
1:30—————-Wipe my clean Meat probe with an alcohol wipe & insert in center of Roast. Internal Temp is at 106°.
2:00—————-117° IT
2:30—————-127° IT
3:00—————-135° IT
3:20—————-140° IT—-Cut heat back to 140° and open door to get down to 140° fast.
3:25—————-140° IT—-Smoker Temp peaked at 169° from inside residual smoker heat.
3:35—————-140° IT—-Smoker Temp down to 160°, but IT is still 140°.
3:45—————-140° IT—-Smoker Temp down to 145°, but IT is still 140°.
4:50—————-140° IT—-Remove Prime Rib from Smoker.

Slice, plate, add sides, Take Pics, and Eat.

Note: Putting Prime Rib Roast on a wire cooling rack in a foil pan does not show any loss of smoke flavor, and makes for less clean-up needed.

Also: This was another Awesome Smoked Prime Rib, and the Apple Dust was slightly more mild, but still Great !!

Thanks For Looking,

Bear

3.15 pound Choice Prime Rib ready for Smoker:

1 1/2 rows of Apple Sawdust--One end lit:

Had to lean plywood over smoker window to keep sun from hitting heat sensor:

Ready to bring in to the Kitchen.
Here you can see where I put my probes & Amazing Smoker:

Ready for Slicing:

3 Slices--One for our Supper & two for future SV Reheat:

End Trimming for the next few Breakfasts:

Bear's Plate:

OOOPS, Forgot the Pickled Red Beets!!

Next Day's Breakfast "Steak & Eggs":
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1651.jpg (79.4 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1652.jpg (75.6 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1655.jpg (58.3 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1658.jpg (64.4 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1662.jpg (77.4 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1664.jpg (56.7 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1665.jpg (59.5 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1667.jpg (61.7 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1668.jpg (59.1 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1670.jpg (54.1 KB, 103 views)

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 12-04-2017, 12:39 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All
strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All

That's a solid meal right there.

Pretty sure you got smoked prime rib down to a science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2017, 01:13 PM
Rub Mixer

Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All
Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All

Another job well done (err med rare) Well deserving of and congrats on the anniversary!

Smoke Vault 24
Vermont Castings Grill
Thermoworks Smoke
Old 12-04-2017, 01:32 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Wow me brutha! 49 years of putting up with your ass deserves a meal like that!! Congrats to both of you!! Grate looking beefage!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 12-04-2017, 03:53 PM
Smokin Bill

minnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To All
minnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To All

Now that looks killar
And congrats on the 49 years
22.5'' wsm
24'' smoke vault
1-outhouse
Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
Smoked meathead #135
Old 12-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Rub Mixer

Spivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Congratulations on 49!!
That looks delicious!!

Old 12-04-2017, 04:11 PM
I like meat

Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All
Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All

Woohoo! One of my faves, Papa Bear's Prime Rib.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Keepin' on Smokin'

Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All
Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All

Happy anniversary to you both. Another outstanding rib roast.

Smoke Vault 24
Old 12-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Great job on both bear, 49 years and the smoked-meat!!

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 12-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by strength_and_power View Post
That's a solid meal right there.

Pretty sure you got smoked prime rib down to a science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank You!!
I've done a few. LOL

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth E Smoke View Post
Another job well done (err med rare) Well deserving of and congrats on the anniversary!
Thank You!!
And Thanks for the Points.

Bear
Old 12-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Well hell I guess you can still cook

49 years huh? Lena been puttin up with my dumb ass for 33 () years...
Old 12-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Chillin'

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Cool Needs CBP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

Bear's Plate:

You poor soory bastiche... Having to choke that down...

Congrats to Big Bear & Lady Bear on 49 years...

...and no boil-in-a-bag...

HORIZON 16" Classic Offset
SToK Tower Grill
Weber 18.5"
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 12-04-2017, 10:58 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Great cook! Congrats on 49! Just hit our 24th today, got a long way to go
Old 12-04-2017, 11:10 PM
The BBQer coneSEWER

Otis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To All
Otis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To All

Congratulations John. 49 years!! You're obviously doing it right.

Oh and the Prime rib looks great too!

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Old 12-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
Wow me brutha! 49 years of putting up with your ass deserves a meal like that!! Congrats to both of you!! Grate looking beefage!
Thank You Phil !!
And Thanks for the Points.

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnbill View Post
Now that looks killar
And congrats on the 49 years
Thank You Bill !!

Bear
Old 12-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Bourbon bifocals

Uncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To All

Outstanding!! Took 'er to the perfect pink on the Prime rib! I'll take some over easy eggs slapped all up on top o' mine, any ole day
Happy early anniversary!

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Clint Eastwood

Old 12-05-2017, 11:48 AM
Pit Master

SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All

Excellent job as usual John. And bigtime kudos on 49 years!

@SmokinJim52 on Twitter
Old 12-05-2017, 01:23 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

TKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
TKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

That looks great Bear and congrats to both of you on the upcoming 49th.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:18 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

Congrats Bear - 49 years!! Great looking meal too

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Beef