Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Helpful Information

Helpful Information Info, Tips & Tricks On Smoking Meats.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Anybody play with pressure cookers?
Last Post: devo
Posted On: 01-23-2018
Replies: 23
Views: 250
0 Smoked Salmon (LOX)
Last Post: devo
Replies: 3
Views: 38
0 Off-shoot of the Get Laid Shrimp...
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Replies: 8
Views: 64
0 Anyone know anything about this smoker??
Last Post: jgruberman
Replies: 42
Views: 605
6 Just a Lil Puerco Pibil...
Last Post: Slanted88
Replies: 12
Views: 154
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,533 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,218 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 648,978 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 02-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Default How To Embed A Video Or Slide Show.

It is set up for you guys to embed videos in the General & Fire Pit Forums.

Easy to do..

Find the clip or slide show you want to post.. Copy the embed code.

Then when you are ready to post it. You need to deactivate the text editor..

Paste the code, then preview your post... You should see the clip on the page. Like this

If all you see is the code, you did not turn off the editor or your link is broken.

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 02-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

Way to cool! Thanks this is great!

Old 02-11-2009, 07:35 PM
<--- My cool avatar

Darrin Knows How To Mop The Meat

Awesome!

Old 02-11-2009, 07:47 PM
In Memoriam

Walking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

kewl...........now how to put a video on somewhere to FIND the embedded code.........
Old 02-11-2009, 07:47 PM
<--- My cool avatar

Hmm. Can't get it to work. I clicked on the button to switch editor modes then pasted the embedded text. When I preview it is still the text.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:49 PM
<--- My cool avatar

Hmm... worked that time.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:35 PM
in Memoriam

Capt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodCapt Dan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Better " sticky" that dog!

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)
Old 02-12-2009, 06:57 AM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

test video :-)
test video for blokes ;-)

Last edited by Texas-Hunter; 02-12-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: No need to see jiggles
Old 02-23-2009, 04:10 PM
Know-Not-All

Earache_My_Eye Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit MasterEarache_My_Eye Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit MasterEarache_My_Eye Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit Master
Default Chicken Litter.....

....OR.......How I spent 3 weeks last fall....

Last edited by Earache_My_Eye; 05-11-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Pit Master

bb53chevpro Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grillingbb53chevpro Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grillingbb53chevpro Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grillingbb53chevpro Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grilling

Thats cool Ken, Thanks.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:20 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

OK embeding videos has been updated.. All you need to do now in any of the forums is add the Tags [yt] [/ yt] Add your URL of the video between the tags.. There should be no spaces in the tags.

This way I can take the old way off.. It can be a security issue, and I really dont need any more excitement

Old 06-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Thin & Blue brother <3

Bbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To All
Bbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To All

I am gonna test this with a video for you Ken..
this is the show I went to at the Roxy to see Al DiMeola, he is wicked on the guitar, thats the back of my pea head in front of the accordian player...

cool it worked!

PROUD MEMBER # 49
The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged PINK THERMAPEN

Old 06-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Cool... he does play great.

Old 06-26-2009, 09:08 PM
In Memoriam

Walking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke GuruWalking Dude Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
OK embeding videos has been updated.. All you need to do now in any of the forums is add the Tags [yt] [/ yt] Add your URL of the video between the tags.. There should be no spaces in the tags.

This way I can take the old way off.. It can be a security issue, and I really dont need any more excitement
whats yt stand for?

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!
Old 06-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Thin & Blue brother <3

Bbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To All
Bbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To All

Steve,

I can see it I believe Ken could also??? "I am not knowing"

PROUD MEMBER # 49
The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged PINK THERMAPEN

Old 06-26-2009, 09:33 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking Dude View Post
whats yt stand for?

YouTube

Old 02-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Fire Starter

schmalts Knows How To Maintain A Pit

thanks!
Old 11-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Pit Master

devo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To All
devo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To All

Well I thought I would try this out, but I seem to be having a problem seeing the text editor.
Quote:
You need to deactivate the text editor..
I don't see that anywhere Maybe I am getting blind

PBC Drum Smoker
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
THE BIG EASY INFRARED TURKEY FRYER
Miss Piggy Smoker
Sedona SD-9000 food dehydrator
Old 11-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

It should be in the top right hand corner of the editor bar above the smilies.. For some reason I do not see it there along with the increase or decrease the text box..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Helpful Information