Posted On: 07-27-2017
Replies: 1
Views: 22
0 Great gas grill for a great price.
Last Post: BYBBQ
Posted On: 07-27-2017
Replies: 1
Views: 22
0 Just got in a Pit Barrel Cooker. Smoke updates.
Last Post: chefrob
Posted On: 07-26-2017
Replies: 43
Views: 731
0 Teriyaki Pheasant Sandwich
Replies: 17
Views: 209
0 Classic Thermapen Open Box Sale
Replies: 3
Views: 46
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,265 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,314 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 634,154 Polls 35
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 02-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Default Bradley Smoker Wood Pucks..

What do you guys pay for a box of like 48 of these pucks??

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 02-20-2010, 04:20 PM
Keepin' on Smokin'

Bassman Is  A Name Known To All
Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All

I don't know if this link will work, but Cabela's has them for around $20.00.
On edit, the link does work.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...120&hasJS=true

Smoke Vault 24
Old 02-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Pit Master

irishteabear Is Becoming A Smoke Guruirishteabear Is Becoming A Smoke Guruirishteabear Is Becoming A Smoke Guruirishteabear Is Becoming A Smoke Guruirishteabear Is Becoming A Smoke Guruirishteabear Is Becoming A Smoke Guruirishteabear Is Becoming A Smoke Guruirishteabear Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

I get mine from Amazon.com. They usually run about $18 and sometimes I can luck out and get free shipping if my order is over $25. Every once in a while they'll even have a buy 3 get 1 free offer.

New Braunfels Bandera "Grail"
Weber 22.5" Kettle Grill
1 Maverick ET-73
1 Green Thermapen

member #38
Old 02-20-2010, 05:03 PM
Hog Hugger

moselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

What Dawn said is pretty much what I pay for them too.
I just bought these http://shop.bradleysmoker.com/Jim_Be...tail-78-4.html from Bradley and they were 19.99. I ordered some parts and thought I'd try these out.
I have a fattie in the smoker right now. It's about 20F outside so I'll probably have to finish it in the oven.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

The reason I asked is My wife and I was at the Salvation Army's main store yesterday. The had like 4-5 box's of pucks.. I seen Maple, Apple, Alder and there may have been a Hickory..

They were asking $6.99 a box. And I do believe that most of the box's were full 48 count..

Its not that far from my office. So if any of you would like me to swing by and see if they still have them I would be happy to..

Old 02-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

That's damn cheap folks :-)

ken you're a star - be astonished if nobody takes you up on the offer.

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 02-22-2010, 05:25 AM
Pit Master

cajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Gurucajun_1 Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

What a great deal for someone .. Sorry, I don't puck ... I pellet ...

FUGLY= UDS ( Living Up To It's Name )
Traeger BBQ-150
# 168
Old 02-22-2010, 07:44 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun_1 View Post
Hehehe...

c'mon folks...even with shipping I gotta think this is good!
Old 02-22-2010, 08:08 AM
Hog Hugger

moselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godmoselle Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

I pm'ed him
Old 02-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Quote:
Originally Posted by moselle View Post
I pm'ed him

Got your email Mo... In the next day or two I will swing by there and pick them up.. I am sure they will still be there.. They are in a area where most would not look..

Old 03-10-2010, 06:48 AM
smoke 'em if ya got 'em

blues_n_cues Is  A Name Known To Allblues_n_cues Is  A Name Known To All
blues_n_cues Is  A Name Known To Allblues_n_cues Is  A Name Known To Allblues_n_cues Is  A Name Known To Allblues_n_cues Is  A Name Known To Allblues_n_cues Is  A Name Known To Allblues_n_cues Is  A Name Known To Allblues_n_cues Is  A Name Known To Allblues_n_cues Is  A Name Known To Allblues_n_cues Is  A Name Known To All

i see them here @ gander mountain for like $18.00 for a dozen i think.
22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
& rotisserator
12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
my music recordings-
http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Old 04-30-2010, 04:48 PM
Elder Smoker

Savannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun_1 View Post
Good one and I agree. I am a pelliter myself.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Pellet Smokers