Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Smokin' Q Pics

Smokin' Q Pics No Long Posts On How To, Just great pics of Smokin' & Grillin' Food.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Baking Bacon?
Last Post: devo
Posted On: 01-18-2018
Replies: 31
Views: 516
0 Snow Steak Fajitas
Last Post: TKOBBQ
Replies: 10
Views: 118
0 Venison Backstraps (Super-Tender & Tasty)
Last Post: TKOBBQ
Replies: 10
Views: 170
0 Shredded Chicken Fritters
Last Post: PitRow
Replies: 21
Views: 251
0 Venison pastrami...
Last Post: merrell
Replies: 0
Views: 10
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,522 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,186 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 648,467 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 09-13-2011, 01:24 PM

chisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To All
chisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To All
Default Random Food pictures

I find that I have cool food or bbq pics that I want to post, but dont want to get into a big post about them. I think it would be cool to have a place to post some random BBQ or food related pics.

Tossed my Weber Kettle in the back of the pick-up and headed west towards the Mississippi River. Photos taken on Credit Island.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Last edited by chisoxjim; 12-10-2012 at 12:25 PM.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 09-13-2011, 01:42 PM
Liquid Smoker

DangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDangerDan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Nice.....

Been nice weather out for that...

Don't let your meat loaf...

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...view=slideshow
Old 09-13-2011, 01:57 PM
Banned

ALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To All
ALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To All

Looks mighty tasty.....
Old 09-13-2011, 02:51 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Nice man.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:28 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

I like this idear Jim!! Nice pix!!

Lemme see what I can dig up...

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 09-13-2011, 05:17 PM
<-----BITE ME!

DanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To All
DanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To All

Great Idea. let me rummage through the mess I call a puter. Oh ya nice day by the river with good food
Old 09-13-2011, 06:26 PM
Fullabull

WaysideRanch Is Just Starting Out

Old 09-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Happy to be here

Cheech Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingCheech Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingCheech Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingCheech Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grilling

Love the idea of posting cool pictures with out having to explain!
Old 09-27-2011, 10:15 AM

chisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To All
chisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To All

a magnificent Kassler Rippchen(smoked brined pork chop) I had at an Oktoberfest event Saturday.

this chop was really nice, juicy, smokey, salty. And I could cut it with a plastic fork and knife.

Old 09-27-2011, 06:43 PM
veni, vidi, varius

Hoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To All
Hoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To AllHoser Is  A Name Known To All

Well, as long as we're at Oktoberfest...here's some jager schnitzel I whipped up a while back.

Smoked-Meat certified Sausagehead

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443745685
Old 09-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

You guys is killin me
Old 11-06-2011, 11:46 AM

doing these again for the early games today

deep fried pork chop sandwich - topped with tempura jalapenos,pickle, sliced onion & Open Pit...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:05 PM
Smoke it & they will come

Wingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To All
Wingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To AllWingman Is  A Name Known To All

Sitting next to the Mississippi with BBQ going and sun looks damn good to me right now.

Rob
Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
SmokingPit.com
Road-Quest.com

Yoder YS640
Yoder Wichita
Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale

Old 11-06-2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
Sitting next to the Mississippi with BBQ going and sun looks damn good to me right now.
right on, the Mississipi is awesome.

Old 11-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Biltong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisoxjim View Post
doing these again for the early games today

deep fried pork chop sandwich - topped with tempura jalapenos,pickle, sliced onion & Open Pit...

Looks awesome Jimmy .... Is the "Open Pit" part of your sammy the sauce on top?
Old 11-06-2011, 01:38 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisoxjim View Post
I find that I have cool food or bbq pics that I want to post, but dont want to get into a big post about them. I think it would be cool to have a place to post some random BBQ or food related pics.
Might be an idea for Ken there, Jim. I'll direct his attention to this thread ;{)
Old 11-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Mums secret recpie

Pandemonium Is  A Name Known To All
Pandemonium Is  A Name Known To All

Good idea, alot of times i want to post a pic or two and don't want to make, a whole thread about it, I like it.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Trout Fly Tyin,Q Smoker

Paymaster Is  A Name Known To AllPaymaster Is  A Name Known To AllPaymaster Is  A Name Known To All
Paymaster Is  A Name Known To AllPaymaster Is  A Name Known To AllPaymaster Is  A Name Known To AllPaymaster Is  A Name Known To AllPaymaster Is  A Name Known To AllPaymaster Is  A Name Known To AllPaymaster Is  A Name Known To AllPaymaster Is  A Name Known To AllPaymaster Is  A Name Known To All

Brisky!

Old 11-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Might be an idea for Ken there, Jim. I'll direct his attention to this thread ;{)

I have not ignored the request.. Just thinking how it should be set up..

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Smokin' Q Pics