Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Smokin' Q Pics

Smokin' Q Pics No Long Posts On How To, Just great pics of Smokin' & Grillin' Food.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Onion
Last Post: jwbtulsa
Posted On: 01-21-2018
Replies: 8
Views: 90
0 Hunky Wings
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 6
Views: 70
0 Sous Vide Brisket 2 different ways
Last Post: AJ
Replies: 2
Views: 35
0 Buckburgers & Buck-a-Roni
Last Post: THE ICEMAN
Replies: 8
Views: 103
0 Paprika Gravy
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Replies: 7
Views: 64
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,528 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,205 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 648,773 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 11-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Mums secret recpie

Pandemonium Is  A Name Known To All

Nice Ken

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 11-09-2011, 10:25 PM
Mums secret recpie

Well damn Im already breaking the rules I think lol No pics like this huh?
Old 11-09-2011, 10:34 PM
<----Culinary Genius

gmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To All
gmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To All

1 fat/full smoker....

Plate of Goodness...

Dogs and cats living together MASS HYSTERIA!
Old 11-10-2011, 02:38 PM

chisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To All
chisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Looks awesome Jimmy .... Is the "Open Pit" part of your sammy the sauce on top?
yes my friend, when I feel like a little bbq sauce I am a sucker for Open Pit for some reason.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker
Old 11-10-2011, 03:45 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisoxjim View Post
yes my friend, when I feel like a little bbq sauce I am a sucker for Open Pit for some reason.
My best sauce to date is about 25-30% Open Pit.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:30 PM

chisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To All
chisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To Allchisoxjim Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
My best sauce to date is about 25-30% Open Pit.
it is a good base thats for sure. I use a some Open Pit and some stuff called THe Jug when I am feeling saucy.

Old 11-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisoxjim View Post
it is a good base thats for sure. I use a some Open Pit and some stuff called THe Jug when I am feeling saucy.

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 11-10-2011, 05:36 PM
I like meat

Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All
Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All

Holy cow Jim, that pork chop sammich looks awesome! I'm gonna steal that from you. Especially the tempura battered peppers.

I like the idea of a pic thread too.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:58 AM
Mums secret recpie

Anyone else think they changed the recipe of open pit? Seemed alot better years ago when I first tried it, now it doesnt seem as good and real watery. Hard to find here and always was really.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:17 PM
<-----BITE ME!

DanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To All
DanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To All

An epic failure. Lyoner sausage with ham. added to much water while emulsifying
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0047.jpg (58.1 KB, 306 views)
Old 11-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMcG View Post
I bet that still eats just fine. Looks good to me
Old 11-17-2011, 08:06 PM
I like meat

Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All
Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
No. No, that is not a failure sir. It looks mightly edible to me. WHAT was an EPIC EMEFFING failure was the loser I was married to. Back to the regularly ssshhhheduled program.

Actually it looks pretty darn good to me in a spammish sorta way. I could see a sammie fer sure.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:14 PM
veteran butcher/sausage

butcher Is  A Name Known To All
butcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To Allbutcher Is  A Name Known To All

if it is cooked, its edible!! lol and that looks just fine to me :)

Old 11-18-2011, 04:11 AM
<-----BITE ME!

DanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To All
DanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To All

thanks all, but it was almost tasteless, and I blame it on over diluting the meat emulsion with water. but it does look nice.

Here's a nice spiced ham, Fillet it open and loaded with home grown hot paprika and cayenne inside and out, it was frickin hot;

Did I mention I broke my camera and been forced to use my phone for pic's. Sucks! Now I know how Rich must feel.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg smalloo26.jpg (28.4 KB, 281 views)

Last edited by DanMcG; 11-18-2011 at 05:51 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:03 AM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

never added water while emulsifying - and always works fine.
just saying

hell the last batch of bacon banger mix was emulsified in my windy handle meat mixer.
Good stuff.

But can't see anything wrong wit that sausage that some garlic batter, a frying pan and lashings of ketchup wouldn't fix :-)

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 11-18-2011, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Here's a nice spiced ham, Fillet it open and loaded with home grown hot paprika and cayenne inside and out, it was frickin hot;

:
nice, looks like capicola.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:05 PM
Miracle Whip Free Zone...

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
I have not ignored the request... Just thinking how it should be set up...
Any progress on this Ken? I have a number of pics that don't deserve their own thread.

Or should this be the thread to go to?

Paul

HORIZON 16" Classic Offset
SToK Tower Grill
Weber 18.5"
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Last edited by THE ICEMAN; 11-18-2011 at 11:10 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:52 AM

some pissed off but tasty crabs that hit the pot a couple Saturdays ago:

Old 11-21-2011, 10:16 AM
slicin and dicin

Jimh Is  A Name Known To All
Jimh Is  A Name Known To AllJimh Is  A Name Known To AllJimh Is  A Name Known To AllJimh Is  A Name Known To AllJimh Is  A Name Known To AllJimh Is  A Name Known To AllJimh Is  A Name Known To AllJimh Is  A Name Known To AllJimh Is  A Name Known To All

here was dinner the Thursday before deer opener it is usually just my brother and myself the first days before season so we eat rather well

bone in rib eyes
23"weber kettle

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Smokin' Q Pics