FS - Center-feed Reverse Flow Smoker, Greenville WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - Center-feed Reverse Flow Smoker, Greenville WI

I have a Center-feed Reverse flow Smoker for sale. I built this back in 2014 time frame. It's main chamber is made from a 200lb Propane tank. it works great. I have used it as a stick burner. It has a new coat of High temp paint. It also has a port for a gas pipe burner to get your wood or charcoal started. The pipe burner is included, but you will need to make a venture and gas inlet. It has 4 tie down eyes welded on to the tank for easy transportation. The fire box is made from 1/4” steel and a portion of another 200lb propane tank. The fire box is also insulated and skinned with a thinner gauge steel. In the pictures from the back, you can see the oil canning effect from the heat and cool cycles on the outer skin. It has been used primarily for pulled pork, pork tenderloins, steaks, burgers and brats.

top shelf measures 14.75" x 41.5", bottom shelf is 17.25" x 41.5". You could do a turkey if you take the top shelf out. You can fit a lot of meat in this one for a smaller size.

Similar commercially made units run in the $2100-$2500 range. I am asking $1500. email me any questions.
    thanks for looking.

****Price Reduced - $1250.00*****
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mag1; 07-03-2019, 09:31 PM. Reason: Lowered price/ corrected tank and steel sizes (200 lb and 1/4”)

Enjoyed a few steaks tonight.
    Attached Files

Comment

That would look great on my patio...No $$$ here...And I think my wife would kick me out if I brought home one more cooker
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Interesting looking cooker!!
        Not something I'm in the market for butt cool.
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Priced reduced - $1250.00. 7/3/19

Comment

Price reduced - $1,125.00

Comment

Reduced to $950

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                X