Masterbuilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterbuilt

Does anyone have a working phone # for customer service? My emails are getting me no where.

I do not. That said I had a similar issue with another company and sent a certified letter to the person in charge. So I did some digging.....

If you are experiencing any difficulty using or accessing any element of this website, or if you have any feedback please email us at customersupport@masterbuilt.com or leave a message at (706) 256-3943.

The person in charge....

Masterbuilt - John McLemore, CEO and President of Masterbuilt

Their physical address:

1 Masterbuilt Ct, Columbus, Georgia, 31907, United States

Good luck

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Comment

What kind of challenges are you having? Maybe some of us can help there are some guys running those units.

Comment

Last month I purchased a MSE from Masterbuilt's website and have heard nothing on it. I checked and it has been paid for but I haven't received it. I have filled out their customer service form twice now and each time I get an email back with a case # and saying someone will get back to me within 5 days and that hasn't happen either. I have done "gmotoman's" suggestions above, left a msg and emailed customer service with my order #. So my only challenge at the moment is trying to get the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Edwardv46 View Post
            Last month I purchased a MSE from Masterbuilt's website and have heard nothing on it. I checked and it has been paid for but I haven't received it. I have filled out their customer service form twice now and each time I get an email back with a case # and saying someone will get back to me within 5 days and that hasn't happen either. I have done "gmotoman's" suggestions above, left a msg and emailed customer service with my order #. So my only challenge at the moment is trying to get the thing.
            Don’t suppose you have a horse’s head laying around? Worked in The Godfather...

Customer service is an urban legend any more.
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I bet you can get a response if you leave a negative review on their Facebook page...
              Craig
              sigpic

Comment

Might be time to talk with your wallet, and call your CC company and reverse the charges.

Comment

So this is what I got when I msg'd them on twitter.

"Hello! We are sorry to see the delays regarding your order! We are experiencing shipping delays due to high demand and warehouse issues. We do not have an ETA on your order as it can vary at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."

Comment

"Hello! We are sorry to see the delays regarding your order! We are experiencing shipping delays due to high demand and warehouse issues. We do not have an ETA on your order as it can vary at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."
                    At this point I would call your CC company/bank get your money back. Then wait about 3 weeks for the end of summer sales at the big box stores and go pick one up there. Fucking BS all the crap you're going through.

My other suggestion is too see if it is sold through Amazon or Wal-Mart. Those fellows have better shipping and easier ways to solve issues.

Comment

Guess that’s what it takes any more. Altho, the cross I’d go burn in the corporate headquarters front yard mighta worked still, too.
                      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

So on July 14th I finally got this:
                        Dear Masterbuilt Customer,

We appreciate your business and patience with us during this time. Currently our shipping time frames are longer than expected due to increased volumes. Please know we are doing our very best to serve you in a timely manner and sincerely apologize for any delay you’ve had in receiving your order.

We expect to ship your order in the next 7-10 days. Once your order ships you will receive an email with your shipping confirmation details. If you have more than one item on your order, you may receive multiple packages.

If you’re not able to wait that long, we understand and can cancel your order and promptly refund you. Please let us know by replying to your original case email. If you did not receive an email when you submitted your customer support request, please check in your junk folder. This email is from an automated message system and is not monitored.

We understand how frustrating it is not to be able to grill. Please know we are working as quickly as we can.

Thank you!

I have emailed them back this morning cuz I don't think that happen either. I am really thinking about taking gmotoman's advice.

Comment

*Update* I just got an email saying my smoker has shipped, finally, after more than a month. Glad it's finally on its way tho.

Comment

*Update* I just got an email saying my smoker has shipped, finally, after more than a month. Glad it's finally on its way tho.
                            damn you are a waaaaaaay more patient man than I.

Comment

Update- I now have received my smoker. I seasoned it in yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X