Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum Sealer Bags Discount

Hello everyone!

Great news! I figured out the rules of the new pricing structure on all VacMaster suction equipment, and I can now offer 10% off the suction machines. (Please note: the discount does not apply to chamber vacuum sealers.)

Here is your MARCH discount code:

Save 10% Off VacMaster Pro series suction sealers! (PRO350 and PRO 380)

Save 10% Off All ULTRA Bags, Rolls, & Canisters for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's, or VacMaster home suction machines
    ALL MACHINES NOW SHIP FOR FREE

Just enter SM318 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

I am also working to get more products on the site to save you money on meat processing equipment. I just got some great deals on sausage stuffers.

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.c...uffers_c71.htm

I will have more products coming soon!

Our ULTRA bags will save you money! They are thicker than the FoodSaver brand, and I have ordered in bulk to save you $$$. Check out our new line of ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.c...n-etc_c278.htm

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.c...-Meal_c171.htm

We are now carrying all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar:

PRO 350 - standard 12" seal bar length:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.c...350-876350.htm

PRO 380 - 16" extra long seal bar length:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.c...chines_c12.htm

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Click HERE to see.

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies for the professional smoker!

Take care, and thanks for your business!
    Lisa
    VacuumSealersUnlimited.com

Comment

• Vac Bag Source

Hello everyone!

Summer has been super-busy with work and I managed to sneak in a family vacation, too. I hope that your summer is going well!

I have a few special discounts on equipment:

VacMaster Pro350 (12" seal bar)

Save $20 with the discount code PRO350

VacMaster Pro380 (16" seal bar)

Save $30 with the discount code PRO380

ALL MACHINES SHIP FOR FREE

Here is your AUGUST discount code on supplies for vacuum machines:

Save 10% Off All ULTRA Bags, Rolls, & Canisters for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's, or VacMaster home suction machines

Just enterSM818 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags will save you money! They are THICKER than the FoodSaver brand, and I have ordered in bulk to save you $$$. Check out our new line of ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/ULTRA-Bags-Rolls-for-FoodSaver-VacMaster-Weston-etc_c278.htm

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/Clear-Gold-Bags-for-FoodSaver-Seal-a-Meal_c171.htm

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Click HERE to see.

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies!

Lisa
      Lisa

Comment

• Vacuum Bag Source

Hello everyone!

I hope that everyone had a summer full of BBQ and long days with family and friends!

Here is your SEPTEMBER discount code on supplies for vacuum machines:

Just enter SM918 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags will save you money! They are THICKER than the FoodSaver brand, and I have ordered in bulk to save you $$$.

THICKER BAGS ARE MORE PUNCTURE RESISTANT AND HAVE A LOWER OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE. This means your vacuum sealed items will stay fresher longer!

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines:

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar:

Lisa
        Lisa

Comment

• Save $$ on Vacuum Sealing Supplies

Hello everyone!

I hope all of you have a happy Thanksgiving!

Here is your NOVEMBER discount code on supplies for vacuum sealing supplies:

Just enter SM1118 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags will save you money! They are THICKER than the FoodSaver brand, and I have ordered in bulk to save you $$$.

THICKER BAGS ARE MORE PUNCTURE RESISTANT AND HAVE A LOWER OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE. This means your vacuum sealed items will stay fresher longer!

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines:

Lisa
          Lisa

Comment

• Save $$ on Vacuum Sealing Supplies

Hello everyone!

I want to wish all of my friends here a very Merry Christmas! Take the time to enjoy what’s important – your family and friends.

I have a few special discounts on equipment:[/SIZE]

Here is your DECEMBER discount code on supplies for vacuum sealing supplies:

Just enter SM1218 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Lisa
            Lisa

Comment

• Discount on vacuum sealing bags, rolls, & machines

Hello everyone!

I hope that everyone had a nice holiday season and that you have a wonderful 2019!

Here is your JANUARY discount code on supplies for vacuum sealing supplies:

Just enter SM119 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Lisa
              Lisa

Comment

• Hey Lisa, wondering if you are no longer offering the ultra gallon bags? When I select those, there isn't a listing for the gallon bags, just accessories or a sample pack. Is this just a problem with your website, or are those not available any longer?
                Smokem if you got em

Yoder YS640
                Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
                A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
                A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
                Frogmats
                Maverick ET 732
                Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

sigpic

Comment

• Hmmm...Wondering if the January discount code will still work in February
                  Craig
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                    Hmmm...Wondering if the January discount code will still work in February
                    Putting on mind reading cap borrowed from Carnac the Magnificent:

The code is.... 219!

Attached Files
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

• who knew it would be so simple

Thanks Cognac...
                      Craig
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hello,

We had a big run on our gallon bags in December and sold out everything that we had forecasted to last through March! We made an emergency manufacturing order and we just received them. We are in stock on everything now!

thank you,
                        Lisa
                        Lisa

Comment

• Discount on vacuum sealing bags, rolls, & machines

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry that it took me so long to post this discount code. I've been busy working on our new website!

Here is your FEBRUARY/MARCH discount code on supplies for vacuum sealing supplies:

Just enter SM113 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags will save you money! They are THICKER than the FoodSaver brand, and I have ordered in bulk to save you $$$. [/B]

Lisa
                          Lisa

Comment

• Extra Discount This Month all Vacuum Sealer Bags & Rolls

Hello everyone!

My new website is fully functional, so I can now sleep at night!

I want to thank all of you for your patience by offering a larger discount this month. For one month only, you will receive:

15% OFF
                            All ULTRA Bags and Rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's, or VacMaster Home Suction Machines.

Just enter SM419 at checkout

and the discount will automatically be applied.

OUR THICKER BAGS ARE MORE PUNCTURE RESISTANT AND HAVE A LOWER OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE. This means your vacuum sealed items will stay fresher longer!

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

VACMASTER COUNTERTOP VACUUM SEALERS

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies!

MYLAR BAGS/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPLIES

Lisa

Lisa

Comment

• Extra Discount This Month all Vacuum Sealer Bags & Rolls

Hello everybody,

Our new website is fully operational! I'm really excited to be able to use it to save you more money! Here's an example:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for May:

15% OFF ALL ULTRA Bags & Rolls
                              for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers
                              (any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM519 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

Lisa
                              Lisa

Comment

• Save 15% on Vacuum Sealing Bags and Rolls

Hello everybody,

Summer is upon us, so BBQ season is in full swing. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! The VP112s chamber vacuum sealer is back. The incoming container is almost completely sold out, so if you want one, please do not wait!

Here is your discount code for June:

15% OFF ALL ULTRA Bags & Rolls
                                for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers
                                (any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM619 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

Lisa
                                Lisa

Comment

Working...
                                X