On the paprika subject...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
    And there IS a difference in flavors from peppers grown in different parts of the world. Like any other thing grown. Perhaps some more than others, but it’s there.
    Werd. For example Jalapenos, Hot bananas and Habaneros are all hot but taste completely different.
    Bored Guy Blog

Comment

Yeah Rich, if yah could knock down the min order, I'd be up for some.
      Pete
      Large BGE
      Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

Originally posted by Abelman View Post
        Yeah Rich, if yah could knock down the min order, I'd be up for some.
        Yeah, I’ll look into that next order. Already done with this one. Couple folks got a pound. Caught butts at $.99/Lb. Got 6 for the paprika Kolbász There goes about half the pound I kept
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Yeah, I’ll look into that next order. Already done with this one. Couple folks got a pound. Caught butts at $.99/Lb. Got 6 for the paprika Kolbász There goes about half the pound I kept
          Fair enough, thanks!
          Pete
          Large BGE
          Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

I missed it?
            When is the next round?
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Working...
            X