Posted On: 11-17-2017
Replies: 6
Views: 100
0 Still Blonde...
Last Post: Richtee
Replies: 3
Views: 63
0 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Thighs (Second Round)
Last Post: dsgarner06
Replies: 1
Views: 31
0 Howdy!
Last Post: Mark R
Replies: 17
Views: 178
0 Nesco vacuum sealer
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Replies: 14
Views: 200
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,415 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,851 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 642,490 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 01-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Default Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & Canadian Bacon

Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB (Huge Score!!)

NOTE: The following is how I do this particular Smoke. You can do it this way, or many other ways.
I'm posting this in Step by Step form in case anyone would like to follow it.

I got a really good score about two weeks ago!!!
Lowest price for Pork Loin I've seen for at least 3 years!!!
On Sale at Weis Markets for $1.59 per pound!!!!
I couldn't believe it, and it came in on the week after Standing Rib Roast was $4.99 !!!!
My Ram hasn't hauled that much weight, since I used to carve my Bears!!! LOL

So I raced down there, and picked out about 27 pounds of Pork Loin (3 Loins).

While I was there, I bought 4 packages of what they were calling "Petite Pork Ribs" on sale for $1.79.
Tip: If you ever see "Petite Pork Ribs", just walk on by!!!
They look like small Pork Spares, but when you open the package, they are in two pieces, cut lengthwise.
They seem to be the top sections of what you have left, after doing the St Louis cut on a pair of Pork Spares!!!!
They tasted fine made in about a 2-2-1 at 200˚, but a PITA prepping, and very thin!!!

So back to my Pork Loin Adventure:
First of all, since it was Dec 30th, Mrs Bear wanted some Loin for her crock-pot to make Pork & Sauerkraut (New Year's Day).
I wanted to cure the rest, so that worked out perfectly.
I cut two 9" long pieces from each Loin, which is just what will fit in my Gallon Size Zip-locks.
The 3 pieces left were a perfect fit in Mrs Bear's Big Oval Crock-Pot.

Prepping (Day #1):
Weigh pieces to be cured.
Weigh proper amount of Tender Quick for each piece of Pork Loin (1/2 ounce---One TBS per pound).
Rub TQ on first, trying to get it distributed evenly all over the piece of meat it was measured for.
Rub on between one tsp & 2 tsp of Brown Sugar per pound of meat, and put the piece of meat in the bag.
Note: We fold the top of the bag over, like a pants cuff, so no salt or sugar grains get in the zipper parts.
Any cure that falls off before getting into the bag, I pick up & put in the bag, with the piece of meat it was designated to be with. That will ensure that the proper amount of cure will be with each piece of meat during the curing stage.

Calculating curing time:
The method I use for calculating curing time is simple.
Measure the thickest spot of all of the pieces of meat you plan to cure.
Figure how many "half inches" there are in that measurement.
Add 2 to that number. That will be the minimum time that I would cure that piece of meat.
Then I personally like to add 2 or 3 more days to be extra safe (you can't over-cure, but you can under-cure).
Example:
My thickest piece was 2 1/2 inches. There are 5 "Half inches" in 2 1/2".
So that would be 5 Days plus 2 days = 7 days minimum curing time.
Then due to the fact that I wanted to smoke the meat on Monday, January 9th, I added 2 more days to that number.
So I cured these pieces of Pork Loin for 9 days in my fridge, at 37˚/38˚.

Day #9:
Rinse all the pieces off, and soaked them in cold water for about one half hour.
I cut a few slices off of the biggest piece, and checked the color inside to be sure it was cured to the center.
Then I did a Fry-Test to make sure it wasn't too salty. It was perfect.
So I rinsed the pieces all off again, and patted them dry with a lot of paper towels (Mrs Bear says I should buy a paper towel company!!)
I also cut some slices lengthwise through the thin fat caps, on top, to allow more smoke to get into the red meat.
Then I sprinkled some CBP, Garlic Powder, and Onion Powder on each piece, and put the pieces on the Grill racks, without touching each other.
Then into the fridge uncovered over night for the pellicle to begin forming.
If you don't have fridge space, you can put in your smoker for an hour or two at about 130˚, before adding the smoke.

Day #10 (Smoking Day---Using MES 40):
7:00 AM----------------------------------Pre-Heat Smoker to 140˚.
8:00 AM----------------------------------Put loaded grills on top two positions, with top exhaust vent open fully.
8:30 AM----------------------------------Put well lit, loaded with Hickory, AMNPS on bars in bottom of MES, to the left of chip burner.
4:00 PM----------------------------------Bump heat to 180˚ (Internal Temps were at about 120˚ at this time).
5:00 PM----------------------------------Good color---remove AMNPS & save remaining pellets (IT was about 133˚).
Between 7 PM and 8 PM-------------Check each piece, and remove pieces when they are between 145˚ and 150˚ internal temp.

Allow to cool to about 100˚ before wrapping in plastic wrap, and putting in fridge for R & R.
I usually leave the pieces in my fridge for one night, but I had to go away that day, so they stayed for two nights.
These are the best tasting cured & smoked Pork Loins I ever had, and I believe the extra day in fridge before slicing is the main reason.

Put in freezer for 2 hours before slicing makes the slicing work much better.
I sliced 58 Boneless Pork Chops (1/2" each), and 90 slices of Canadian Bacon (1/8" each), and had one small bowl full of tasty ends left.

I wrapped 3 slices of CB in between two Pork Chops in each vacuum pack for freezing (Just right for a meal for Mrs Bear & Me).

That's all I can think of right now----Enjoy the Views!!

Bear

My Huge Score on Pork Loin ( 3 loins on bottom of pile):

Petite Pork Ribs (Do Not Buy!):

I still can't believe that price!!!

All rubbed, bagged, and ready for 9 days in the Fridge:

Rinsed & soaking for a half hour after curing:

Slices for the Salt-fry test.
Note the color. The bottom two slices were from the inside of a cured section of Loin.
They are nice and bright pink, showing the cure went all the way to the center:

Salt-fry test:

Sampling & consuming the "Salt-fry test" subjects (another good reason for doing the test):

All patted dry, seasoned, and ready for an overnight in Fridge, before smoking:

After Smoking & 2 days mellowing out in fridge, before slicing:

All sliced up into Boneless Smoked Pork Chops & Canadian Bacon---Plus some mighty tasty ends!!!

Close-up of the finished products:

All vacuum packed, named & dated, and ready for freezing, except for a couple packs for immediate consumption!

Last edited by Bearcarver; 10-27-2014 at 10:57 AM.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 01-13-2012, 12:14 PM
Pit Master

SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All

What was that address again? I'm on the way. That oughta hold you awhile, wow. Excellent job as usual my friend.

@SmokinJim52 on Twitter
Old 01-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
What was that address again? I'm on the way. That oughta hold you awhile, wow. Excellent job as usual my friend.

Thank You Very Much, Jim!!!
I swear it takes me longer to write one like this up than it does to smoke it.
Could be my one finger typing???
Makes it so much easier to do the same thing next time, though!!!

Bear
Old 01-13-2012, 12:24 PM
Im Ross,I'm a Meatatarian

rbranstner Is  A Name Known To All
rbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To All

I sure do love that CB and Chops. I have my freezer full of both and can't wait to start digging into them. Great job.

Old 01-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbranstner View Post
I sure do love that CB and Chops. I have my freezer full of both and can't wait to start digging into them. Great job.

Thanks Ross!!!

Me too----I really love these things!!

And like I said these are the best yet, and I think it's because I kept the smoked loins in the fridge for 42 hours before slicing, instead of just over night.

Bear
Old 01-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Rub Mixer

michael ark Knows How To Maintain A Pit

Looks great bear . If you need a pizza crust recipe to get rid of some of that bacon just let me know.mmm smoked pizza
Old 01-13-2012, 05:49 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Excellent Work Bear!
Old 01-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Pit Master

Thanks Michael & Fishawn!!!

Bear
Old 01-14-2012, 11:21 AM
SMF/OTBS Refugee

TasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To All
TasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To All

wow - glad i saw this! looks like they turned out perfectly, and i appreciate the extra tips and information in there. another success that i will have to try!

and yep, thast was an incredible price!

Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
Die Wahrheit wird euch frei machen

Foods of the World Forums - From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, it's all good

BaitShopBoyz.com - Shoot the bull with the boyZ
Old 01-14-2012, 11:42 AM
Fishawn Wannabie

Doug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Got me a loin "workin" right now those look awesome
Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
Weber Smokey Joe
Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
The Vortex
Old 01-14-2012, 12:21 PM
Wannabe Smoker

MossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To All
MossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To All

Great step by step with valuable tips, everything looks like it turned out perfect!

Old 01-14-2012, 12:23 PM
Fire Starter

Raptor700 Is Just Starting Out

Great job Bear, That's a great price on the loins
Old 01-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TasunkaWitko View Post
wow - glad i saw this! looks like they turned out perfectly, and i appreciate the extra tips and information in there. another success that i will have to try!

and yep, thast was an incredible price!
Thank You Tas!!!

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug S. View Post
Got me a loin "workin" right now those look awesome
Thank You Too, Doug!!!
Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossyMO View Post
Great step by step with valuable tips, everything looks like it turned out perfect!
Thank You Much, Mossy!!
I love these things!!!

Bear
Old 01-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor700 View Post
Great job Bear, That's a great price on the loins

Holy Shiite!!!---Raptor!!! Great to see you!!!!

Glad you made it over here!!!

Thanks Rap!!

Bear

Hmmm----Two posts----The other one must be at the welcome thing!!!
Gotta go look!
Old 02-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Pit Master

shellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To All
shellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To All

Missed this one the first time! Great Post! When you reheat the chops, do you do anything special to them? Do they get too dry?

I've been wanting to do some canadian bacon again, I think you've upped that schedule!
Earnhardt Jr smoker
Brinkman smoke n' grill
a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Old 02-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellbellc View Post
Missed this one the first time! Great Post! When you reheat the chops, do you do anything special to them? Do they get too dry?

I've been wanting to do some canadian bacon again, I think you've upped that schedule!

Thanks Shell !!!

We just put a little Grease in a pretty hot pan, and give 'em about 2 minutes on each side---Enough to get them warm inside and bubbling a little on the outside, because they were already over 145˚ when I smoked them.

When I Fry some that I sliced to Canadian Bacon size (Thin), I like to put nicks around the outer edge, so they don't curl up in the pan.

Bear
Old 02-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Looks great! But I have a question regarding the curing time, you posted;
Quote:
Calculating curing time:
The method I use for calculating curing time is simple.
Measure the thickest spot of all of the pieces of meat you plan to cure.
Figure how many "half inches" there are in that measurement.
Add 2 to that number. That will be the minimum time that I would cure that piece of meat.
Then I personally like to add 2 or 3 more days to be extra safe (you can't over-cure, but you can under-cure).
Example:
My thickest piece was 2 1/2 inches. There are 5 "Half inches" in 2 1/2".
So that would be 5 Days plus 2 days = 7 days minimum curing time.
As I understand the formula for time it is 5 days per inch of thickness for whole meat (not ground). So that would be 5 X 2.5 = 12.5 days cure. Plus two days for safety would be 14.5 days.
Just trying to understand the difference. Is it 5 days per inch or per 1/2 inch?

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 02-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Smokin Bill

minnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To All
minnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To All

Bear,what a great step by step ,THANK YOU, You are one valuble member around here thank you for coming over to the dark side. And points if the cops let me
22.5'' wsm
24'' smoke vault
1-outhouse
Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
Smoked meathead #135
Old 02-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark R View Post
Looks great! But I have a question regarding the curing time, you posted;

As I understand the formula for time it is 5 days per inch of thickness for whole meat (not ground). So that would be 5 X 2.5 = 12.5 days cure. Plus two days for safety would be 14.5 days.
Just trying to understand the difference. Is it 5 days per inch or per 1/2 inch?
Thanks Mark!!
There are many formulas out there. I use the one I learned from veterans on this forum, who were on the other planet when I started curing. The only thing I changed is "They used to add one day for every 1/4" of thickness from the outside to the middle." I did that for awhile, and told people how to do it that way, but then I realized that it was kinda dumb to do it that way, when it comes out the same mathematically if you just add one day per 1/2" of the total thickness. Then I add another definite 2 days for safety, as I was also taught. And then I personally have since added 2 or 3 or 4 days to that (whichever falls on the day before the day I'd most like to smoke it). The day before, because I always prep my cured meats the day before I smoke them.
So 2 1/2 inches for me would cure 5 + 2 + (2 to 4) Days, or 9 to 11 days, which is more than enough, because I have never had one not get cured all the way to the center.
As for the formula you mentioned above bringing it to 14.5 days, that is more time than needed, but it won't hurt anything, other than maybe having to soak it to get rid of extra salt flavor. IMO

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnbill View Post
Bear,what a great step by step ,THANK YOU, You are one valuble member around here thank you for coming over to the dark side. And points if the cops let me
Thank You Bill !!
I'm glad you guys like my Step by Steps. I enjoy being here too.
As long as people here don't start saying that I'm saying that my Step by Steps mean the only way to do things is my way, we'll all get along fine. My Step by Steps are only for people who would like to try an easy to follow instruction sheet.

Bear

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Bacon