Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Multiple Meats

Multiple Meats When Your Smoking More Than One Meat At A Time, This Is Where You Can Show It All Off.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Thanks Rich
Last Post: HornedToad
Posted On: 11-17-2017
Replies: 6
Views: 99
0 Still Blonde...
Last Post: Richtee
Replies: 3
Views: 63
0 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Thighs (Second Round)
Last Post: dsgarner06
Replies: 1
Views: 31
0 Howdy!
Last Post: Mark R
Replies: 17
Views: 178
0 Nesco vacuum sealer
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Replies: 14
Views: 200
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,415 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,851 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 642,490 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 01-22-2012, 11:31 AM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Default Pork and Beef Spare Ribs

Pork Spare Ribs & a couple of Beef Spares Too

First thought Pork Spare ribs.
Second thought Beef Dinos.
No, Pork!
No, Beef!
Aw the heck with it, let's do both!

Doing these in my MES.

Foil Juice mixture:
Three parts Apple Juice.
One part JD BBQ Sauce.

My captions below will explain most of my smoke:

All cleaned up, ready to do the St Louis cut:

All trimmed up. Then wrapped skirt (top right) around that hunk of meat (top left), and skewered it.

Mustard under Cook Shack Rib Rub. Then wrapped & ready for overnight in fridge:

After 3-2-1 at 225˚, and adding a couple ounces of my foiling mix to the packages in step two.

Pork Spares & the wrap cut in half to expose inner goodness:

Beef Dinos and some of the pork trimmings:

My supper after taking pictures (I love them little taters too):

My next day's breakfast. Little slices of that wrap, a few eggs, and some more of my favorite little taters:

Thanks for looking,
Bearcarver

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 01-22-2012, 11:41 AM
Pit Master

SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All

Can you spare a spare, cause those all look great! Nice smoke Bear!

@SmokinJim52 on Twitter
Old 01-22-2012, 12:30 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
Can you spare a spare, cause those all look great! Nice smoke Bear!

Thanks Jim!!!

Taste Great Too!!! LOL

Bear
Old 01-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Turnin & Burnin

Fat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFat_Head_Carl Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Bearcarver,
Those look fantastic...I also couldn't choose over the weekend and did both too. Great minds cook alike.

/excellent use of the trimmins too.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:38 PM
In Memoriam

Fire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To All
Fire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To All

Nice use for the trimmings! A new idea to play around with now, wrapping things in them.

Old 01-23-2012, 02:45 PM
I like meat

Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All
Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All

Nice job Papa Bear! Haven't had any of the dino's in a while. Got's me craving some.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:07 PM
SMF/OTBS Refugee

TasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To All
TasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To AllTasunkaWitko Is  A Name Known To All

looks great - i can never decide which i like better, pork or beef - best to get both!

Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
Die Wahrheit wird euch frei machen

Foods of the World Forums - From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, it's all good

BaitShopBoyz.com - Shoot the bull with the boyZ
Old 01-23-2012, 04:16 PM
Keepin' on Smokin'

Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All
Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All

Well, you went and made me hungry again. Everything looks excellent (including the little potatoes).

Smoke Vault 24
Old 01-23-2012, 04:23 PM
cowboysfan

cowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcowboysfan Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

great lookin ribs, love the wraps

Brown Trout Wickiup Reservoir, beautiful Central Oregon
Old 01-23-2012, 06:01 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire it up View Post
Nice use for the trimmings! A new idea to play around with now, wrapping things in them.
Thanks Jim!!
I couldn't figure out how long to do the little pieces, so I wrapped the long ones around the short ones, making the wrapped pieces take the same amount of time as the Ribs themselves. Worked Great!!
I'll try dang near anything once.

Bear

And Thank You to Carl, Cheryl, Ron, Keith, and Cowboysfan!!!
Old 01-23-2012, 07:30 PM
PBR me ASAP

Meat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Meat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllMeat Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

Lookin good bear. Man I surely do love me some beef bones
Old 01-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

GrueLurks Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling TeacherGrueLurks Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling TeacherGrueLurks Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling TeacherGrueLurks Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling TeacherGrueLurks Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling TeacherGrueLurks Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacher

Damn!
Old 01-24-2012, 07:49 AM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat Hunter View Post
Lookin good bear. Man I surely do love me some beef bones
I Thank You!!

As much as I love Pork Ribs, I like Beef more.

Bear

And Thank You Too, Grue!!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:06 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Wow Bear, you knocked that outta the park sir!!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 01-24-2012, 04:13 PM
SQWIB

SQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To All
SQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To AllSQWIB Is  A Name Known To All

Great job Bear, and neat idea wrapping the skirt.
I usually try to do the skirt a few hours less on the smoker.
Hmmm... wrapping the skirt wonder what I can put in there... Dammit, shit keeps popping in my head, I got a issues.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
Wow Bear, you knocked that outta the park sir!!
Thank You Much, Sir!!

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQWIB View Post
Great job Bear, and neat idea wrapping the skirt.
I usually try to do the skirt a few hours less on the smoker.
Hmmm... wrapping the skirt wonder what I can put in there... Dammit, shit keeps popping in my head, I got a issues.
Thanks SQWIB!!!
I just wrapped Pork around Pork, but I'm betting you'll think of something!!!

Bear
Old 01-24-2012, 06:17 PM
Smokin Cowboy

mulepackin Is  A Name Known To All
mulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To Allmulepackin Is  A Name Known To All

Killer ribs, and my hats off to you as well for the innovation with the skirt meat!

Beef. It's whats for dinner.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:41 PM
Pit Master

Thanks Mulepackin!!

Bear
Old 02-23-2012, 05:31 PM
Caveman BBQ

ridgeback05 Knows How To Maintain A Pit

Good job!

I love bbq en beef ribs.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Multiple Meats