It's been too long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been too long

Life has been pretty intense lately but I finally got a chance to make a post. I put some bacon on cure and stuffed some sausage today.

Here's the bacon on cure...

I decided to add brown sugar

It feels good to get back to it.
    ~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Dwain

Originally posted by Bama BBQ View Post
    Life has been pretty intense lately but I finally got a chance to make a post. I put some bacon on cure and stuffed some sausage today.

Here's the bacon on cure...

I decided to add brown sugar

It feels good to get back to it.
    What a nice looking piece of meat ;)
    Bet that will turn out awesome!
    Cooking on a Kingstone grill, nothing fancy but
    always fun.
    Me loves some nice southern style barbecue... ah and some nice asian food ;)

Comment

looking good how long before some eggs next to it?
      sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
      nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Looks great!! I have some curing right now myself

DS
        Desert Storm Vet - USS Midway CV41 - decom crew.
        1930 Fridge Build
        MES 30" With Mailbox Mod
        Therma Pen
        Maverick 732
        Mini Therma Pen
        Frog Mats
        Weber Junior
        AMPS & AMPTS

Comment

Hey, sometimes life gets in the way. Butt at least you got to return and enjoy what you love. Looks great bro...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kyote View Post
            looking good how long before some eggs next to it?
            Should be about 10 days until I smoke it and then it'll be ready. I trade spent grains from brewing beer to the lady down the road who raises chickens for fresh eggs.
            ~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Dwain

Comment

Should be about 10 days until I smoke it and then it'll be ready. I trade spent grains from brewing beer to the lady down the road who raises chickens for fresh eggs.
              Hi Bama!!
              That sounds like a Great Deal for both of you!!

Great start on your Bacon too!

Bear
              Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
              Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Sweet, that sounds so good. I have so much to do. I would love to do every thing I see here. Like the bacon. wow! outstanding looking fur sure.

We used to get at the commy on base bacon from germany, it was a thick slab and we had to of course cut it. Dang I miss that stuff it was good.
                sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
                nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

when you are in Stand-Up....questions...No Sir!...we know the mission...
                  Sunset Eagle Aviation
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
                  X